Administrative Sales Professional - Cartersville
|March 12, 2014 - April 12, 2014|
|Salary Range:||Great Hourly Rate PLUS commissions|
|Benefits:||Full Benefits Package|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
An exciting opportunity now exists to join Arrow Exterminators! Due to the continued growth of the company, we are searching for enthusiastic, hard-working and detail oriented Administrative/Sales Professionals to join our team.
This job will require the qualified candidate to manage customer accounts, while achieving internal sales goals. The Administrative/Sales Professional duties may include but are not limited to:
- Achieving a successful ratio of residential pest control sales from phone inquiries
- managing account retention programs,
- generating residential and commercial leads for Home Evaluators
- scheduling appointments with new and existing customers
- documenting all activities in PestPac software and on appropriate reporting forms
- paperwork follow-up
- filing and other lite clerical responsibilities
You should have:
- Good communication and excellent customer service skills,
- good organizational skills and attention to detail
- basic computer skills (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel)
- typing minimum 30wpm Stable work history/good references
- ability to pass background and drug test
- commitment to quality work
You will receive:
- A career with a successful company that is growing nationally!!
- Excellent benefit package
- positive work environment
- opportunity for career advancement
Arrow believes in going BEYOND THE CALL in everything that we do to provide uncompromised service to our customers at a great value. We are tenaciously persistent about providing the highest quality of services to protect the environment and the well-being of the public we serve
Here's YOUR opportunity to capitalize on a genuine career opportunity! If you are a motivated, high energy individual who is looking to take the next step in their career, APPLY NOW!
We are an Equal Opportunity
Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.