Customer Care Department
An exciting opportunity now exists to join Arrow Exterminators! Due to the continued growth of the company, we are searching for enthusiastic, hard-working and detail oriented Administrative Professionals to join our team.
Arrow Exterminators believes in going BEYOND THE CALL in everything that we do to provide uncompromised service to our customers at a great value. We are tenaciously persistent about providing the highest quality of services to protect the environment and the well-being of the public we serve
This job will require the qualified candidate to manage customer accounts schedule production routes, manage account receivables.
The Administrative Professional duties may include but are not limited to:
• Answer multi-line telephone in a timely and cheerful manner
• Provide the highest level of customer service
• Make outbound calls to schedule services and manage account receivables
• Document all activities in PestPac software and on appropriate reporting forms
• Paperwork follow-up, filing and other lite clerical responsibilities
• Good communication and excellent customer service skills
• Good organizational skills and attention to detail
• Basic computer skills (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel)
• Typing minimum 30wpm
• Stable work history/good references
• Ability to pass background and drug test
• Commitment to quality work
You will receive:
•A career with a successful company that is growing nationally!!
• Excellent benefit package • Positive work environment
• Opportunity for career advancement
Here's YOUR opportunity to capitalize on a genuine career opportunity! If you are a motivated, high energy individual who is looking to take the next step in their career, APPLY NOW!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.